How to do Stop motion
This will be an article on how to film a stop motion film using Legos. I will also put in links for references.
Stop motion pro
If you don't have a retail copy of Stop Motion Pro or the retail download version of it, you can get it this from the official website.
- Put the DVD version of Stop Motion Pro on the computer. On the Windows Vista, 7 or 8 version, the autoplay will pop up after you put the DVD in it, click "setup_stopmotionpro.exe".
- Just remember to check if you have the correct version of Stop Motion Pro. There is a serial number on the DVD case.
- Chose the install version on the menu that includes "Junior / Education single", standard definition, high definition, Junior / Education network or Tutorials.
- Select language on the setup and choose "English", Deutsch, Español or Français.
- Read the license agreement and chose accept the agreement and click next.
- Select the destination folder and click next.
- After installing, select to restart the computer and click finish when you're done.
- Double click on the Stop Motion Pro icon and select English.
- Add license, product key and code to register Stop Motion Pro.
If you have problems with Stop Motion Pro, you can ask questions at the helpdesk. If you're not happy with Stop Motion Pro, go to the control panel on the start menu and select programs features and uninstall it. Remember, Stop Motion Pro is not cheap.
If you do not have a retail copy of the latest version of Pinnacle studio or the retail download version of it, you can get it from Amazon.com.